How to register a company in BVI (British Virgin Islands) ?
If you are looking for a relatively inexpensive jurisdiction, BVI company is one of the most popular choices. Here are some of the key advantages of setting up a company in the British Virgin Islands.
- Modern corporate legislation – on par with many developed jurisdictions
- Minimum capital requirements
- Low costs (comparing to Cayman Islands and Bermuda)
- Straightforward company maintenance (no annual audit requirements, no annual filings, low registered agent fees, no residence requirements for directors, simple corporate recordkeeping, etc.
- Enhanced privacy (company records, such as the register of shareholders and the register of directors are not open to public, the register of directors is filed with the BVI Registry).
- Variety of applications: holding companies, trusts, partnerships. Suitable for joint venture and IPO structuring
|Minimum number of shareholders||1|
|Minimum number of directors||1|
|Minimum share capital requirement||US$1|
|Nationality and address of shareholders / directors||No restrictions|
|Address in Hong Kong||Optional|
|Incorporation time||1 to 5 working days|
|Confidentiality||Company records are not open to public|
|Tax advantages||no income tax, corporation tax, capital gains tax, wealth tax|
|Bank account opening||Several options available, including remote account opening|
Please contact us for more details. We are at your disposal 7 days a week.