According to Hong Kong Companies Ordinance, each limited company should maintain a registered address in Hong Kong.
A company can maintain another business address but a registered address is the minimum requirement.
Generally, the government and banks will use registered address as your official address for communication.
Registered address service scope:
- Registered address for registration purpose (Hong Kong address)
- Your company will maintain another address for business activities (anywhere in the world)
- We will receive mail from the government or banks. Mail pick up or courier can be arranged at your expense
- We will provide advisory service to your company on registered address matters
- All other services are charged separately
- Only small mail volume will be handled
- All mail received will be kept for 2 months only
- We strongly suggest client to give standing instruction – forwarding mails once every 2 weeks or once a month
- Physical goods and parcels will not be handled