Bank account opening assistance in leading banks
Sometimes opening corporate bank accounts can be tricky, but having a fully operational bank account is vital for any newly formed companies. 818HI can assist with the opening procedure and help your business open a bank account with the leading banks including HSBC, CitiBank, DBS, NEAT, OCBC and others.
KYC (“Know Your Client”) requirements
- Each bank has its own set of requirements for bank account application, however, the following information is generally requested:
- Director / shareholder (at least 10% of company shares) passport
- Director / shareholder address proof (utility bill or bank statement issued within 3 months).
- Certified company documents (e.g. for Hong Kong companies: Certificate of Incorporation, Business Registration Certificate, Articles of Association, Incorporation form, Annual Return (for companies registered for more than 1 year)
- Ownership structure chart, including all intermediary and beneficial owners.
- Director / Beneficial owner declaration Business proof: sales/purchase invoices with matching bank statements. In case of newly formed companies, director will need to show similar documentation related to prior business activities (during last 2-3 years).
For more information and/or assistance with bank account opening in Hong Kong or other jurisdictions, please contact us.