In this competitive business world your business needs every edge it can get. If you don’t stay on top of your game, your competitors will and your business will suffer.
Profit margins are extremely tight, with increased competition and customers demanding lower prices. This means you need to cut costs wherever possible to create a more efficient business that will succeed in the 21st century.
One of the biggest determinators of business costs is where you choose to form your company. Choose wrongly and you will have increased taxation, increased legal costs, and difficulty in actually forming your company.
There are many countries in the world that offer attractive taxation rates, and other benefits to companies looking to form within their territory. But one of the most attractive to a variety of different businesses is Hong Kong.
Hong Kong offers numerous benefits to companies that form there, including tax benefits, easy registration, and numerous other benefits. That is why thousands of companies are choosing Hong Kong company formation, to save them money, and make them more competitive in the modern world.
The secret of business is to know something that nobody else knows – Aristotle Onassis
If you decide that Hong Kong is the right place for you and your business then you should consider 818HI for your Hong Kong company registration procedure, they have the experience required to get you up and running in no time.
Three Reasons Why Hong Kong Company Formation Is Right For You & Your Business
The reasons why forming your company in Hong Kong are far too numerous to list entirely here, but here are some of the best reasons why you should consider Hong Kong:
- One Of The Few Territorial Tax Countries In The World – One of the problems that faces many companies is that they are they are taxed on worldwide profits in their home country, even when that money wasn’t earned in that country. This means that many companies are paying far more tax than they should be.
- Companies that form in Hong Kong do not suffer this problem, as Hong Kong works on a purely territorial basis when it comes to tax. This means that if you are incorporated in Hong Kong, you only pay tax on money earned in Hong Kong. Money that is earned in other countries is not taxed. This can be a huge advantage for many companies, especially those working on tight profit margins.
- Tax On Money Earned In Hong Kong Is Low – Even if you are earning money in Hong Kong, and therefore must pay tax, the tax rate is still much lower than many other countries. On income earned in Hong Kong a tax rate of 16.5% is payable. There is no tax on dividends, interest or capital gains.
- It Is Simple & Easy To Set Up – Many people think that with so many benefits that it would be difficult to form a Hong Kong company. Fortunately, the opposite is true, and it is actually extremely straightforward.
There is a streamlined registration process that means that your company can be fully set up within just 5 working days (and often even sooner). There is also very few requirements that need to be met. You do not need a director resident in Hong Kong, the company can be 100% foreign owned, and the whole process can be completed without ever physically visiting Hong Kong.
The only requirement is that you have a company secretary that is based in Hong Kong, and a physical address in Hong Kong registered as your companies address.
- Hong Kong Is A Modern & Stable Place Close To The Largest Market On The Planet – Unlike many other countries that have low tax rates and favorable business conditions, Hong Kong is a modern, first world place. It is governed well by the rule of law, ensuring that you can have complete faith in the country where you business is registered, and you can rely on a stable country for years to come.
China is going to be the powerhouse market of the 21st century, with over 1.2 billion people it is the largest single market on Earth, and so being in close proximity to it gives you an edge to help you tap into this almost untouched market.
Choose 818HI For Your Hong Kong Company Registration Procedure Needs
As you can see, there are many Hong Kong company advantages, and it is easy to see why so many companies are choosing to register in Hong Kong.
While it is extremely simple, and quick to register in Hong Kong, having help can help you navigate some of the more tricky aspects of the registration.
818HI can help you with the Company Secretary requirement. For just a small annual fee they will provide a Company Secretary, based in Hong Kong, so that you satisfy the requirement.
For another small annual fee they will provide you will a registered address within Hong Kong, so that you can satisfy the other major requirement.
In addition to helping you with those aspects of the Hong Kong company registration, 818HI will also guide you through the process every step of the way. They offer fast turnaround, so that your business is up and running quickly. They offer competitive pricing, as they know that you would rather keep as much of your money as possible. They also offer a platform that allows business owners to access legal advice, taxation advice, and much more.
So don’t hesitate to contact 818HI, and get your company registered in Hong Kong quickly, efficiently, and professionally.